For the first time in my career as a teacher - I have completely blown off work over Winter Break. I mean, I've gone into heavy relax mode before - but this time I haven't been to my office once, nor even checked my e-mail. Of course, living with an infant and having moved into a house that is over twice the distance from school has something to do with that... But it's more than just visiting my classroom or e-mail. My work life seems like a distant dream.
Huh? I have a job? Oh yeah, I do! Umm... Monday... right....
Until then I'm going to continue to spend my days napping on the recliner with my baby son bundled up in a blanket, asleep on my chest.
*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yessss!
We'll do breakfast on a weekend not on the break. It'll be a nice change of pace. And you have to find one nearer to halfway for us!
Enjoy your break.
Post a Comment