Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth!

Today was my annual trip to Disneyland with my advanced choir. Probably the smoothest one ever. All the kids were well behaved, the chaperons performed their duties with flying colors, the performance came off without a hitch - and this time I managed not to lose an $1200 camera set-up.

Yup today was awesome.

I only wish I hadn't checked my school e-mail before I left. I have two situations breweing that I'll have to deal with first thing tomorrow:

1) An 8th grader in my band is turning into a bully. He's been a good kid for me up until now - but he's been getting aggressive and mouthy with the other kids. Time to step in.

2) Mother of a kid in my hellish 4th period class is concerned that her boy got the lowest grade ever on a final exam - a 76%. Obviously this is unacceptable - he's an A student. Well, he seems to be a nice enough kid - the problem is that he's a C musician. Apparently little Jesus Einstein's middle name is not Amadeus.

No comments: