.... or at least, as ready as I'm going to be in the next few days.
This is going to be an interesting year. New principal (again), new people in my department, new student teacher... I'd like to get a new chair for my office too, but that will have to wait.
The new boss is hitting the ground with guns blazing, giving the impression that she's not going to take any prisoners. It smacks of Principal Palpatine from some years ago, except that Palpatine came in with smiles and handshakes... it took a while to see her hands slipping under your shirt to grab your throat from below.
This one... well, if she's a straight shooter, I'll be able to work with her, even if she brings up the whole marching band thing again. I'm prepared this time.
A moment of silence for Principal Leto... He left NRHS rather bruised and beaten, and I wish I could say that he didn't bring it on. In hindsight, the best thing that I can say is that he was a buffer between two aggressive principals - I'm not sure we could have gone straight from Palpatine to.... whatever I'm going to call this one. I'm tempted to call her Captain Janeway, but I have to see more of her leadership.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment