So here I think I've improved my appearance by getting rid of my glasses.... too bad I'm sporting one of the worst haircuts I've ever had in my life.
Always Two There Are... A Master And An Apprentice
So, you haven't heard about Weasel in a while. That's because he's taken back to kissing up to me again. Funny. Well, apparently Weasel needs community service, so he asked if I'd let him volunteer for my after school elementary music program. I fugured, how much damage could he do?
Today he was sitting behind the clarinet players. He was supposed to help them with their fingerings. While I was distracted by the trumpet player, he engaged one of the 5th graders about what high school is like. I caught the tail end of that exchange:
Kid: So... high school is like... really hard?
Weasel: Yeah, well. If you take a lot of AP classes it is. And you want to take as many AP classes as you can. It's the only way you'll get into college.
Kid: Whats an AP class?
Weasel: College classes at the high school level. Only really smart people are allowed to take them.
Kid: How do I get into them?
Weasel: Just work really hard. Oh, and theres these tests you have to take every year. You have to do really well on them. It's the most important thing.
Man.... does Palpatine own this kid. Not only did he drink the Kool-Aid, he's stirring up batches for everyone else!
Holy Fumigations, Batman!
Today, a kid handed me his saxophone because it wasn't working. I was looking it over and trying to figure out which key it was that was sticking when suddenly I was hit by the strongest, nastiest smell I'd encountered in quite some time. It was like... a diaper that had been sitting in a trash bag for a month (I really have no reference, but its the only thing my imagination could come up with.) I thought for a second that it was coming from the horn. I looked down the bell to see if there was something growing in the bow. I also sniffed along the keys to see if it was maybe coming from the pads.
Then I realized it was coming from the kid.
.... yeah.....
Llama of the Week

No comments:
Post a Comment