My "Great reform" is off to a slow start, due to this week being marked by a big performance trip on Monday, as well a me getting sick over the weekend (It was entirely my fault... I finished off a bottle of wine by myself, which not only affected my productivity on Saturday night, it threw my immune system into a tizzy.)
Whatever bug I fell victim to has now taken hold with both hands, and I have officially reported in sick for tomorrow. The funny thing is, I'm not even calling in sick for me.... Maestro Jr. has another ear infection and will have to be out of day care for a couple of days. I expect to be back on Friday, but you never know. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to take care of him and myself at the same time... we'll see how that goes.
Still, the week wasn't a total waste. I implemented two things - the pull out sectionals for choir, and the revised participation point system. The big task will be setting up and implementing the skill level structure - but then we have a big break coming up next week, I should be able to make some headway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment