Can't post blogs from work.... some kind of interference with the whole g-mail thing.
I am starting to understand a loathing for an individual unlike any other I've encountered. I would be hard pressed to think of someonefor which the word "hate" applied... but Palpatine is interfering with my happiness on a daily basis.
I came home tonight late, much later than I wanted. I spent four hours after work preparing for a recruitment trip to the elementary schools that suddenly seems to be completely pointless, now that 7th graders will be involuntarly placed in a beginning band class. Did I also mention that Palpatine is dissolving my AP theory class to create said band class? How about the fact that no other music option besides band is being offered? Or the fact that Palpatine has been announcing to people that yes... *MY SCHOOL* is building a marching band.
So yeah, I came home today.... and instead of going out to dinner with my wife, I went to sleep. My wife, being kind of frustrated just fixed herself something. I ended up not eating... and didn't drag myself out of bed until now to check my e-mail... and I'm not hungry... and it just occured to me that I think I skipped lunch as well.
I'll probably get something tomorrow morning at a drive through... but I'll tell you... I didn't eat dinner last night, either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment