Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Use whichever leash chokes the most...

So...

Apparently I've become quite the topic at administration meetings (which include all the principals, assistant principals, ASB advisors and the athetics director.) I'm on pretty good terms with both of the ASB advisors (high school and middle school)... they've actually been my advocates when things come up. Today the middle school advisor caught up with me and told me what was discussed.

Basically, the administration is going to be scrutinizing my "outside performances" that are required as part of my $10,000 stipend. The stipend description says that I am required to do at least fiteen (15) public perfomances, football games or a combination of events "as approved or required by the immediate supervisor."

The annoying part of this is that it seems to say that the "immediate supervisor" (whoever that is) has the power to approve or deny any of my events as counting towards the stipend. If said supervisor decides that only pep band perfoermances at athletic games count... then that's the only thing I can do to get the stipend.

If I wasn't married, planning to buy a house and have kid... I'd tell them to get stuffed.

....*sigh*..... dance puppet, dance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, dang. I'm so sorry. Man, I wish I had had more time to talk to you. I'm pulling for you in the R&Rs.