... how idiot-proof you try to make your syllabus - someone is bound to get confused. Case in point - I decided to have a universal fee payment section of the contract, applicable to all of my classes. It listed all the possible fees that a student in any of the classes might need to pay. (I designed the contract so that a kid who is enrolled in more than one music class only has to turn in one form). It even says right on the form - "These are the fees for all the music classes, please check and pay only the ones you need"
So today I had a mom call and ask why her Beginning Band son was required to buy a choir dress. Furthermore, it appeared to her that since he had the option to buy a white tie for jazz band, that he was already enrolled in jazz band.
.... Sigh......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment