Monday, March 9, 2009

The Battle Over Endor

.... is far from over. But the shield bunker has been destroyed and the Rebel Fleet is making it's run on the Death Star.

keep

your

fingers


crossed










[Edit]

Well, now it's starting to look like the Rebel Fleet, Klingon Empire, The Kingdom of Gondor, Power Rangers (all 14 versions), and even the friggin Knights of Ni are lining up to take a shot at the Emperor. ....Wow....

2 comments:

Q6 said...

Be careful, man: it took SIX films for the Emperor to be truly defeated. Some of the things on the list of charges are more commonly done than you might think; and higher-ups would prefer resignation to firing.

Just be cautious.

Maestro said...

Yeah, I know. And Principal Palpatine has already proven to be pretty immune to criticism. I'm actually starting to think that she could shoot a student in the head in the middle of the quad during lunch and get away with it by simply saying "That wasn't me."

And really, I don't have anything to be that careful about. I'm just a bystander. Mostly.