Thursday, August 20, 2009

Whatever You Say, Dear....

Okay, my wife thinks that my little Meez (tm) dude on the right there looks African American. I wouldn't have a problem with it, except I'm not African American, and I happen to think that the guy looks pretty generic Caucasian. She insists... she says it isn't so much a skin thing, but a face shape/eyebrow thing. She says "anyone would think so"

So I put it to you, dear readers is my little digital portrait a) an Undercover Brother or b) Pretty Fly for a White Guy? Of course, I'm not really Caucasian either... not entirely. I'm about half Pacific Islander. Kind of. Well, it's an Island in the... okay whatever... just tell me what you think because I believe there's a back-rub riding on it. (we made a bet)

4 comments:

Lani said...

No, I don't think he looks African-American. I will however give a nod to the possibility that the forehead and hair remind me a bit of Obama, but he's mixed race too.

english maven said...

I think he looks mostly Caucasian.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Definitely not African-American!

Q6 said...

Not only do I agree that he looks sufficiently caucasian, I will add that (as far as online avatar creators go) this is probably the closest you can get to your own likeness.