Saturday, November 9, 2013

Bullet Points for November

*  I have decided that I like our new boss - she is now officially "Captain Janeway" for this blog.

*  Annoying girl in band tried to dismantle her instrument during a recent football game in an attempt to generate an excuse to sit with her non-band friends in the stands instead of with the band.  Nice try, kid.

*The following are quotes from... someone I work with
.
     #1      Me:  Ew... I stepped on a spider.  At least it doesn't look like one of the poisonous ones.
               ?:  I didn't know there were different kinds.

     #2     Me:  Sometimes you have to pick and choose what you share about composers.  Might be tricky discussing with middle schoolers whether or not Tchaikovsky was gay.
              ?:  There were gay people back then?

1 comment:

english maven said...

I'm guessing (?) is, unfortunately, your student teacher?