... Palpatine is still telling people that we're starting a marching band. I'm very cheerily telling people behind the scenses that I have nothing to do with it, and that I will never again be a high school band director. (although it did occur to me... If I did leave *MY SCHOOL* I most likely would end up doing marching band again. However it might be worth it to face the field again if it meant getting away from a micro-managing tyrant.)
...In ten days I'll be on a plane heading towards Mozart and Beethoven's home town.... *sigh*....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wait, wait...what? I am supremely unobservant that I had no idea of this trip?
Oh, and just for form's sake: Screw marching band.
The preceding was only applicable to our potential/phantom band, not to the fine musical ensembles that grace other schools.
Thanks.
Post a Comment