Yup... Today kinda sucked. Not in any big kinda way... a bunch of little ways. People telling me that they have a conflict with my upcoming Jazz event. (important people... like the drummer.) And 3rd period was just hard. I think it's really starting to bug me how that class isn't working.... but I don't see a way out. Actually, part of the problem is that I don't have time to just sit down and just think/plan/scheme.
Also, I gave out a test in AP theory. This year I have a couple of cheat-bunnies, so I have to put energy into multi-version tests. That pissed me off because I underestimated the time that it would take to format them, and I ended up giving up my break and barely getting the tests copied off. Hard test: it kicked most of their asses.
One good thing: I got my transcripts back from my CLAD classes and dropped them off at the district. It's the penultimate step to being CLAD free. That felt good. And I got to see some people at the DO that I like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment