Yup.... Spring Concert... I pulled another one out of my hat. Everything went really well. The kids in charge of set-up did a bang up job. All the performances were fine.
And HOLD THE GORRAM PRESSES... Palpatine showed up!
I mean she was there... for the whole thing!
Wow...
I tried not to make too much eye contact with her (although I did publically acknowledge her presence, as one is supposed to do.) The kids said that she looked like she'd rather be having a root canal.
Today I ran into one of the parents who told me that she was sitting about two rows behind Palpatine, and that everyone around her was talking about how great the program was, yadda yadda yadda....
Score one for me.
Now, I'm pretty sure that this was an effort to rebuild a bridge... but considering it's Palpatine we're talking about, I have to assume that there's some ulterior motive in mind.
Whatever... is it spring break yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment