Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Great Start

So today I forgot my lunch. And the fun part is... I think I took it out of the fridge and put it on the counter... and then walked off. This happened about two minutes after my wife rolled over half asleep and said "Don't forget your lunch."

To round off the morning... I'm pretty sure that someone stole the Starbucks pastry that was sitting on my desk, waiting for 2nd period prep. Pretty sure. I just might have eaten it and then forgot... apparently I'm having that kind of morning. But then I would have thrown the bag in the trash... and there is no Starbucks bag in any of the trash cans in any of my rooms.

It must have happened while I was in 0 period jazz rehearsal. Kids sometimes come in and hang out in my office or in the choir room. I'd hate to think a music kid would do that kind of thing to me. But then, I've also been suspicious that people have been taking water bottles out of my refrigerator.

Time to lock the doors.

2 comments:

musicteacher said...

That's too bad. I hate the feeling that one of "my" kids has stolen something from me. I hope you found something to eat today.

Q6 said...

Or, leave something really appealing looking and gross-tasting. These opportunities don't often present themselves. Don't waste this one.