Monday, March 5, 2007

By the dawn's early light....

Well kids... it's bright and early on this fine Monday morning. Well, it's early anyway. The "bright" part doesn't come in until the sun decides to show his lazy ass... which won't be for at least another hour. I wish I could say that I jumped out of bed with enthusiasm, but the truth is, I haven't been in bed since yesterday morning so... yeah.

I didn't mean to stay up all night. I was working on my CLAD work (yipee) when I got finnished around 2 a.m. I started picking at stuff for school and the next thing you know I figured it would be better if I just stayed up and powered through the day. So I went back to work and got some well-needed lesson planning and repertoire finding done.

Now I have to admit... I could have gotten some of this done earlier in the weekend, but Friday and Saturday were spent fighting off the flu, and yesterday was spent getting in some well-needed quality time with the wife.

The scary part is, I got more done in the last few hours than I think I did all last week. So how long do you think I can keep that up?

Catch you on the flip side. Next Stop: Starbucks

1 comment:

Ms Characterized said...

DUDE. You must sleep.

Dude.